This post may contain affiliate links (a girl's got to eat, right?).
Dog Owners! Make Use of Bandanas from the Groomers
I am the proud owner of two incredibly sweet rescued dogs that need grooming often. Each time I take them to the groomers, they are decked out in adorable bandanas. After a couple of hours, the dogs try to pull the bandanas off of each other and they end up in the floor.
Over time, the bandanas start to pile up and I hate the thought of just throwing them away. I have been brainstorming ways to repurpose dog grooming bandanas to finally make use of them.
For the next three Wednesdays, I will be creating a mini-series of ideas to re-purpose dog bandanas from the groomer. If you have a creative use for these bandanas, feel free to let me know in the comments! The first tutorial will show you how to make a DIY no-sew dog rope toy from grooming bandanas. See below for instructions and enjoy!
DIY No-Sew Dog Rope Toy
- 3 Bandanas from the Groomer
- Optional: Extra set of hands
- Tie a loose knot at the end of two of the bandanas.
- Loop the end of the third bandana under the knot and knot it at the top tightly.
- Use an extra set of hands or hold knot with your legs and braid until you have about an inch of bandana fabric left.
- Knot the two ends together, then knot the loose end with another end tightly.
- Have fun playing with your dog! Make sure to supervise play since even small dogs can unravel the tightest of ropes.😉
🐶Don’t miss these dog related posts…🐶
- Road Trip Tips for Traveling with Small Dogs
- How to Help Pets & Animals Affected by Hurricane Harvey
- New Puppy Essentials: What to Buy Before You Bring Home a New Puppy
- National Dog Day 2017: Adopt or Spend Time with Pups
- Strawberry & Maple Puppy Snow Cones Recipe
- Your Dog Will Love These Cooling Products for Dogs on Amazon
- Cute Halloween Themed Items from PetSmart