This post may contain affiliate links (a girl's got to eat, right?).
Bananas Foster Piña Colada: Like a Banana Popsicle Piña Colada 🍌🍹
I am absolutely obsessed with Piña Coladas, in case it wasn’t obvious by the name of my blog😉. With that said, I normally order them out but they are surprisingly hard to find! Call me crazy but I think blenders should be a standard at bars. I just love frozen drinks. Not just in the summertime, but whenever I want to escape to an imaginary tropical island somewhere.
Lately, I have also been on a banana popsicle kick and only recently discovered Bananas Foster desserts. I have no idea how I missed out on Bananas Foster deliciousness before but I sure am glad to know about it now.
Oddly enough, I do not have a full sized blender but I do have the Magic Bullet thankfully which has saved the day on many occasions! I love things that do not take up much room in the cabinets and really love easy drink recipes.
If you like easy drink recipes with limited ingredients, you will definitely love making this easy and delicious Bananas Foster Piña Colada! Check out my recipe below.
I garnished the glass with a banana, caramel sauce and paper straws. Items are listed and linked below.
Easy Bananas Foster Piña Colada Recipe
Yields: 1-2 Drinks, depending on how much you keep for yourself 😉
- 1 Pouch of Daily’s Piña Colada Cocktail (frozen)
- 1 oz. (or one shot glass) Arrow Creme de Banana
- Optional: 2 Cubes of Ice or more for a more snow-cone like texture
- Optional: Smucker’s Caramel Sauce – I used this one
- Optional: Banana for Garnish
Materials / Items Needed:
- Cup or Glass
- Magic Bullet or Blender
- Shot Glass or Measuring Cup
- Optional: Straws, knife to slice banana for garnish
- Empty the contents into the largest size cup of your Magic Bullet or Blender.
- Pour one oz. or shot glass of Arrow Creme de Banana into the Bullet / Blender.
- Optional: Add 2-4 ice cubes
- Blend on high for about 1-2 minutes. If you are using the Bullet, make sure to stop between every minute so the Bullet does not overheat and cause damage.
- Optional: Pour Caramel Sundae Sauce or Syrup on the inside of the glass & add banana slice for garnish
- Add the beverage to your glass and enjoy!
- Paper Pineapple Straws
- Magic Bullet (a little different than mine)
- Pineapple Glittery Gold Laser Cut Confetti
- You can also crush the ice separately then mix it in with the ingredients for a fluffier, snow-cone texture.
- Make sure to use caramel on the inside of the glass before you pour the drink mixture into your glass.