This post may contain affiliate links (a girl's got to eat, right?).
In case you missed it last week, I posted a Mini Key Lime Pie Tart recipe thanks to my wonderful Mother-in-Law. Thankfully, she has also shared her delicious Mini No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake Pies recipe that tastes like the pie version of a Disney Dole Whip…YUM!
If you haven’t had the chance to try a Dole Whip, be sure and try one next time you are at Disney World. If you aren’t headed to Disney World any time soon, no worries! Check out my Foodie Delights Pinterest board for copycat Dole Whip recipes.
Mama E’s Mini No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake Pies aka Disney Dole Whip Pies!
- 6 oz. Philadelphia Cream. Cheese
- 6 oz. Yoplait Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 4-6 Tablespoons Cool Whip
- 6 Mini Keebler Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Small can Dole Pineapple Rings, drained and finely chopped
With electric mixer, cream together softened cream cheese and yogurt just until smooth.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Finely chop pineapple rings, saving 1-2 rings for garnish.
Be sure to drain well again after chopping pineapple.
Fold in drained pineapple.
Transfer mixture to mini crusts.
Fill each pie crust
Place dollop of Cool Whip on top
Next cut remaining pineapples into triangle wedges and place on top of pie for decoration.
Optional: Top with mint leaf
Refrigerate. Serve chilled.
All ingredients can be adjusted to personal taste.
Note from Mama E: “May have some mixture left over…Just more for the cook!”
Don’t miss these posts:
- No-Bake Mini Key Lime Pie Tarts
- Discount Tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- The Best Southern Apple Crisp for Fall